Toms River NJ Personal Injury Attorneys
Dedicated Lawyers Fight for Substantial Damages for Clients Hurt in Accidents in Ocean County, New Jersey
The pain and the stress associated with being injured in an accident can often feel overwhelming. The medical bills are piling up and you can’t return to work because of the severity of your injuries. It’s understandable if you don’t know where to turn. We can help.
At Drazin & Warshaw, we have been fighting for the rights of people hurt in accidents caused by negligence for more than 70 years. You can rely on our compassionate and skillful attorneys to investigate your accident and build a winning case on your behalf. If you were injured in Toms River, Brick or Lakewood, or anywhere else in Ocean County, NJ, we will work tirelessly to get you the damages you deserve. Call today for a free consultation with a caring personal injury lawyer.
Drazin & Warshaw Fights for Maximum Compensation for Clients Injured in the Following Types of Accidents in Toms River, NJ
When your life is disrupted by serious injuries sustained in an accident, we feel you deserve compensation. We have collected millions of dollars at settlement and in trial for clients who have been hurt or killed because of someone else’s mistake. Yes, mistakes happen. And no one can take away your physical pain right now. But when someone else’s negligence causes pain for you or a family member, you shouldn’t have to bear the physical and emotional consequences without meaningful compensation; we also focus on all aspects of lost wages, medical expenses and other aspects of the financial burden, as well.
Contact Drazin & Warshaw today for a free consultation if you or someone you love has been involved in any of the following types of accidents:
- Medical Malpractice: including injuries caused by medication mistakes, failure to diagnose illnesses, surgical mistakes and diagnostic errors.
- Workplace Accidents: including Construction Site Mishaps.
- Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents: If you or someone you love is suffering from severe injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident, we can help.
- Pedestrian and Bike Accidents: Joggers and bicyclists are no match for multi-ton motor vehicles.
- Public Transportation: including collisions that involve buses, trucks, trains and other public transportation vehicles.
- Outdoor Mishaps: including swimming pool accidents, amusement park accidents, ATV crashes, playground mishaps, trampoline and backyard swing set injuries, gyms, etc.
- Premises Liability Issues: including slip and falls, trip and falls, and accidents caused by poor lighting or lack of security.
- Dog Bites: We will hold the property owner’s insurance company liable for maximum compensation.
- Wrongful Death: When someone you love has suffered the ultimate injury due to someone else’s negligence, you can rest assured that we will fight hard to make sure you are compensated to the full extent possible.
- Product Liability Issues: including electronics equipment, kitchen appliances, toys, cars and more.
Call Today for Your Free Consultation with an Experienced Toms River Personal Injury Lawyer at Drazin & Warshaw
Drazin & Warshaw brings decades of legal experience to every client’s case. We thoroughly investigate all accidents and are always prepared to go to court to fight for your rights. In most cases, our reputation precedes us and we are able to effectively negotiate and collect a sizable settlement for our personal injury clients. When necessary, we will be battle-ready and willing to take your case to court. Judges and insurance companies alike know if our clients are not treated fairly, we will not back down from a trial to get you or your family what you deserve. We focus on client communication and will work with you and keep you apprised of the status of your case every step of the way.
Contact us to request a free meeting with a knowledgeable accident lawyer. there are no upfront legal fees and we only get paid for our professional services if we collect compensation for you at settlement or in a trial. Call us today to schedule a free consultation about your case.