Howell NJ Personal Injury Lawyers
Injured in an Accident in Monmouth County, NJ? Our Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Will Fight for You
Following a serious accident, it’s understandable if you are overwhelmed and not sure what to do next. You are in pain and need medical treatment, but your injuries are causing you to miss work and the bills are piling up. You’ve come to the right place. For 65 years, three generations of personal injury lawyers at Drazin & Warshaw have been fighting for the rights of injured people in Monmouth County, Ocean County and everywhere else in New Jersey.
If you or someone you love has been severely injured in an accident in NJ, you may be entitled to significant compensation. We know you need to focus on healing. We invite you to allow our dedicated, knowledgeable team of personal injury lawyers to fight for your family. We will skillfully and diligently work to hold the negligent party who caused your accident responsible for their mistakes. There is no substitute for experience and hard work. We’ve collected millions of dollars on our clients’ behalf. We will use all of our skill and fight hard for you, as well.
Drazin & Warshaw Helps Injured Clients Pursue Personal Injury Claims in Howell, New Jersey
The experienced, compassionate team of personal injury lawyers at Drazin & Warshaw will work tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation and justice that you and your family deserve following an accident. Contact our offices today to request your free consultation.
Dedicated, Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Clients Injured in Accidents in Howell, NJ
Our personal injury lawyers will work tirelessly to get you financial compensation and justice following any of the following types of accidents:
- Medical Malpractice: surgical mistakes, drug errors, failure to monitor and diagnostic mistakes
- Construction Site Accidents: falls from ladders, scaffold collapses, falling debris and any other Workers’ Compensation case
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: car, truck and motorcycle crashes involving other vehicles, pedestrians or bicyclists
- Bus and Train Accidents: these types of accidents can often result in catastrophic injuries
- Recreational Accidents: including amusement parks, ATV vehicles, watercrafts, trampolines, swing sets, swimming pools, gym clubs and more
- Product Liability: including faulty drugs and medical devices, appliances, cars and toys
- Premises Liability: including security and lighting issues, trip, slips and falls and more
- Animal Attacks (Dog Bites): You may be entitled to compensation for physical and emotional injuries following an attack by a dog or other animal.
- Wrongful Death: Unfortunately, when a loved one dies because of an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, it’s impossible to turn back the hands of time. However, the experienced NJ personal injury lawyers at Drazin & Warshaw can get your family financial compensation and the justice you rightly deserve.
Drazin & Warshaw Offers Free Consultations for People Injured in Accidents in Monmouth County, NJ
Louis M. Drazin founded this firm with a key principle in mind: to provide clients injured in accidents caused by negligence with honest, high-quality legal representation. For 65 years, we have fought for the rights of people injured in accidents by using our skills, knowledge and experience to win millions of dollars at settlement and in court for injured clients. We are proud of our reputation throughout New Jersey as a dedicated, client-focused personal injury law firm.
Contact one of our three conveniently located offices in Red Bank, Brick or Hazlet for a free consultation about your accident and injuries. We are on your side and will fight for maximum compensation for you. We never back down and we will skillfully stand up to insurance companies. Further, we work on contingency. There are no out-of-pocket legal fees. We get paid for our professional services only when we collect damages for you.