Hazlet Personal Injury Lawyers
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Help Clients Injured in Accidents in Hazlet, NJ
Following an accident, you may be feeling stressed by pain and anger over the fact that someone else’s negligence has caused your severe injuries. Dealing with doctors and insurance claims can be overwhelming. At Drazin & Warshaw, we understand that your life may feel as though it’s been turned upside down. We can help by fighting for maximum compensation to cover your injuries and loss of wages. We also work tirelessly to get you the justice you deserve.
Our compassionate New Jersey personal injury lawyers want you to focus on recovering from your injuries while we negotiate for the compensation and other benefits for harms and losses you are entitled to receive. We work on contingency; this means you don’t pay any upfront legal costs and, unless we collect compensation on your behalf, you won’t have a bill for legal services to pay at all. Contact one of our offices in Hazlet, Red Bank and Brick, NJ today to request your free consultation about your accident and injuries.
Seasoned Lawyers Fight for Your Rightful Damages following an Accident in Monmouth County, NJ
Accidents happen. That’s a fact of life. However, when your serious injuries are caused by someone else’s mistake, don’t waste a moment before reaching out to an experienced personal injury lawyer who will give your case the attention and dedicated legal representation you deserve. We know you have many choices when it comes to selecting a personal injury law firm in Hazlet and across Central New Jersey. We also know that few firms have the reputation for the level of expertise and commitment to clients that Drazin & Warshaw is proud to boast. We have served the residents of Central New Jersey with honesty and dedication for over 70 years. Protecting the rights of victims of negligence throughout Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties is our primary concern.
Successful Personal Injury Attorneys Fight for Maximum Compensation for Accident Victims in Hazlet, NJ
- Medical Malpractice: We hold medical professionals liable when their mistakes cause serious injuries.
- Construction Site Accidents: If you are injured at work, call Drazin & Warshaw today for help with your Workers’ Comp claim and any third party lawsuits relating to your accident.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: When cars, trucks or motorcycles collide, severe injuries often result.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents: Joggers, runners, walkers and bicyclists are vulnerable in traffic and often suffer catastrophic injuries in accidents.
- Public Transportation Collisions: If you or someone you love gets hurt in a bus, passenger van or train crash, we will fight for damages for your family.
- Backyard Mishaps, including Swimming Pools, Trampolines and Swing Sets: When something goes wrong, a fun time with friends can turn deadly. We hold pool clubs, gyms and amusement park operators liable for dangerous equipment and safety failures.
- Premises Liability Issues: Drazin and Warshaw is proud of its well-known commitment to, and experience in, the area of premises liability law. When you get hurt on someone else’s property, we will fight for you.
- Animal Attacks (Dog Bites): Catastrophic wounds and severe scarring are often the result of a dog bite attack.
- Product Liability Issues: If a product failed to work as promised or is otherwise defective, we may be able to hold the manufacturer and others responsible for your injuries.
- Wrongful Death: Unfortunately, many people die as a result of negligent mistakes, such as car accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability and more. We will fight for damages for your family.
Call Today for a Free Legal Consultation with a Hazlet NJ Personal Injury Attorney at Drazin & Warshaw
We know what it takes to negotiate a substantial settlement or win a personal injury lawsuit in court. This is because we leave no stone unturned when it comes to investigating our clients’ cases and fighting tirelessly to protect their rights. We don’t back down and we will confidently stand up to insurance companies. Moreover, our reputation precedes us when it comes to going the distance for our clients injured in New Jersey accidents.
Contact our offices in Monmouth and Ocean counties for a free consultation with a knowledgeable, compassionate personal injury lawyer today. We are on your side.