If you or someone you love has been injured in any type of accident in New Jersey, you need a law firm with a proven track record and the experience to aggressively fight to get you the maximum compensation for your personal injury lawsuit.
You can rely on Drazin & Warshaw to work tirelessly for you and your family. You deserve justice and need the financial resources to make you whole from the harms and losses you have endured and, sadly in many cases, will continue to endure. Meaningful compensation for financial as well as physical and emotional damages can provide essential services and/or cover medical expenses. In some cases, it can help you move on with your life or even give you closure. Contact us for a free consultation about injuries sustained in any type of accident caused by someone else’s negligence, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, including auto collisions, motorcycle crashes, truck accidents
- Product Liability, including defective products and faulty medical devices
- Medical Malpractice, including birth injuries, delayed diagnosis, misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose cancer and other conditions
- Workplace Accidents, including construction site mishaps
- Premises Liability, including slip and falls, trip and falls, and accidents caused by insufficient lighting
- Workers’ Compensation and Third Party Claims
- Wrongful Death: When your loved one has paid the ultimate price for someone’s preventable mistake, Drazin & Warshaw will fight with tenacity to hold the liable party responsible for their negligence.
When our lawyers take on a case or walk into a courtroom, insurance companies and their lawyers know they are in for a real battle. Other lawyers know we will do everything it takes to win substantial damages for our injured clients, and they often refer their clients to us. Insurance carriers know we will never back down and will battle them tooth and nail until justice is served. They know it is futile to make low-ball settlement offers, and they know we are ready, willing and able to fight them with substantial resources, know-how and unlimited commitment to our clients.