Personal Injury Lawyers in New Jersey
Compassionate Personal Injury Attorneys with Proven Track Record Work Tirelessly to Protect Accident Victims’ Rights in Monmouth County, Middlesex County and Ocean County
When you or someone you love is injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, it’s completely understandable if you feel overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next. You need help processing insurance claims, medical costs and wage loss benefits. You deserve meaningful financial compensation to cover the pain and suffering and disruption of your life caused by serious injuries. You’ve come to the right place; we can help.
The experienced, compassionate team of personal injury lawyers at Drazin & Warshaw will work tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation and justice you and your family deserve following an accident. Contact our offices today to request your free consultation. There are no upfront legal fees and we work on contingency. If we don’t settle your case or win it at trial and collect money damages for you, you won’t pay any legal fees.
Why Choose Drazin & Warshaw to Pursue Your Personal Injury Claim in Red Bank, Brick, or Hazlet?
Serious injuries require prompt attention from medical specialists as well as serious personal injury lawyers. The truth is, residents of Monmouth County and Ocean County have many law firms to choose from to represent them following an accident. However, it’s also true that experience matters. At Drazin & Warshaw, we are a family of trial lawyers and are proud to say we have been a voice for victims in Central New Jersey and throughout the state for two generations. Our firm has played an important role and touched the lives of many families in the communities we serve for over 65 years.
Louis M. Drazin founded the firm on the principle of hard work, finely tuned skills and advanced appreciation of medical consequences of traumatic injuries. Protecting the rights of victims of negligence has been a privilege we do not take lightly. It is not just a job to us; it’s a profession and a way of life. Today, Louis Drazin’s sons, Dennis, Ronald and Brian Drazin, lead the firm and have a statewide reputation of excellence. They are respected by their peers and are extraordinarily accomplished and successful personal injury attorneys in their own right. They and their dedicated team of professionals are proud to carry on the traditions and follow closely in the footsteps of the Drazin firm’s founding father, providing the highest-quality legal representation to each and every client who walks into our office.
When our lawyers take on a case or walk into a courtroom, insurance companies and their lawyers realize that they are in for a real battle. Other lawyers know we will do what it takes to win substantial damages for our injured clients and often refer their clients to us. Insurance carriers know we will never back down from a fight. They know it is futile to make low-ball settlement offers and they understand that we are ready, willing and able to fight them tooth and nail on behalf of our clients.
Our Experienced New Jersey Lawyers Fight for Substantial Damages in Common Personal Injury Accidents
- Medical Malpractice: We will hold doctors, nurses and medical facilities responsible for preventable medical mistakes, including failure to diagnose conditions, drug errors, surgical mistakes and others
- Construction Site Accidents: Whether you were hurt in a vehicle, by a forklift or some other mechanical mishap, or you fell from a ladder or roof, or faulty scaffolding collapsed, or you were hit by falling or flying debris, or a machine malfunctioned, we can help. We will determine whether you may have a Third Party Claim, as well.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Collisions involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and other motor vehicles can result in catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI), neck and spinal injuries, broken bones, internal bleeding and, often, wrongful death.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents: Walkers, joggers and bike riders have little protection from trauma. When involved in an accident, pedestrians and cyclists often suffer significant injuries.
- Public Transportation or Truck Accidents: Due to their size and weight, buses, trucks, trains and other public transportation vehicles often cause life-altering injuries when involved in crashes. We will engage in the detailed investigation necessary to hold operators of these disasters accountable.
- Swimming Pool, Trampoline & Backyard Mishaps: We have taken on and been successful in many cases involving dangerous equipment, careless operators of beach and pool clubs, or gym operators who failed to take safety seriously.
- Watercraft Accidents: Paralysis, broken bones, amputated limbs, traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and more result from boating accident, Jet Ski accidents and other water-based accidents.
- ATV and other Off Road Vehicle Accidents: Accidents are far too common due to inadequate design or other safety precautions and leave riders with catastrophic injuries, including back and neck trauma. We employ nationally acclaimed engineers to evaluate and prove conditions leading to these accidents. We can also prove that defects in design of these specialized vehicles were avoidable.
- Amusement Park Rides: Poorly maintained equipment or minimally trained operators can cause catastrophic accidents with life-altering consequences.
- Premises Liability Issues: When property owners don’t maintain their buildings and use adequately safeguard surroundings, people get hurt. We have vast experience with these cases and, in fact, Dennis Drazin is the author of a legal treatise for Premises Liability.
- Animal Attacks (Dog Bites): Physical wounds often heal, but many people suffer long-term emotional distress following animal attacks. If you or someone you love has been injured by a dog or other pet, contact Drazin & Warshaw to fight for the money damages you deserve for the physical and emotional trauma you endured and also to recover medical bills and other losses as well.
- Product Liability Issues: You have every right to feel confident that products you buy will be safe to use and perform properly. However, when you’ve been injured by a faulty design or defective product, our lawyers will hold manufacturers responsible. We have been at the forefront of product liability law and have handled many complex cases for well-deserving, seriously injured consumers.
- Wrongful Death: When the unthinkable happens and someone you love dies as result of someone else’s negligence, you can rely on the compassionate personal injury lawyers at Drazin & Warshaw to tirelessly pursue a wrongful death claim on your family’s behalf. New Jersey law is highly specialized in this area and requires lawyers who will delve into detailed economic analysis and who understand all of your losses.
Contact Drazin & Warshaw in Red Bank, Hazlet or Brick for a Free Consultation about Your Accident and Injuries Today
Drazin & Warshaw brings decades of experience and legal knowledge to each and every case. We are a user-friendly legal team — always focused on communication and putting your needs first. Contact us today for a free consultation in Red Bank, Hazlet, Brick, Toms River, Holmdel or Howell. There are no upfront legal fees and we take all cases on contingency. There are no out-of-pocket legal fees to you. We only get paid a fee if we collect damages on your behalf.
Make the call or fill out our online contact form and we will reach out to you today. You owe it to yourself and your family to choose the personal injury law firm that countless Central New Jersey residents have relied on for more than half a century. Choose Drazin & Warshaw. We put clients first.